On this episode of the Commercial Real Estate Podcast, hosts Adam Powadiuk and Aaron Cameron recall their talk with Nurit Altman, Managing Director at RBC Capital Markets, to whom they spoke at the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference in September 2023 in Toronto.
Topics covered include:
- Raising equity and debt in real estate
- Challenges and opportunities in today’s real estate market
- Honesty as the best real estate policy
- Prioritizing long-term versus short-term success
- Understanding the real estate market’s recovery and resilience into 2025
More about our guest…
Nurit is a real estate professional whose career took off after delaying her admission to McGill University to work as an assistant at Royal LePage Commercial, now Cushman and Wakefield. While completing her Bachelor of Commerce at McGill, she returned to Royal LePage each summer, gaining early industry experience, which led to a full-time position after graduation. Nurit then spent over a decade at Brookfield Financial, developing a deep understanding of retail investment sales.
Subscribe, rate, and review on popular platforms to stay updated with the latest insights!