Have You Been Thinking About Available Incline Village Luxury Homes For Sale?
Learn More About Incline Village and Lake Tahoe.
Interested in shopping the available Incline Village luxury homes for sale? If so, don’t forget to take the time to learn more about the rich history the Lake Tahoe region has to offer as you explore the area and view the many beautiful homes Incline Village offers. After all, when you purchase a home in the Lake Tahoe area, you are buying more than just a home – you are also buying into the community, the beautiful environment, and the rich history that comes with it. Not to mention all of the fun outdoor activities that you can make a part of your life (for greater physical health and personal satisfaction).
As you search for Lake Tahoe Incline Village homes, you will find many buildings of historical significance located throughout the region. Dating back to the 1800’s, you’ll find a wealth of history waiting for you.
Some of the historical opportunities include…
• Thunderbird Lodge: Located on the East Shore, the Tudor Revival-style Thunderbird Lodge was built in the 1930s. The property consists of a card house, three cottages, an elephant house, a boathouse, three garages, a lighthouse and a gatehouse. Definitely check it out when you are in the area.
• Cal-Neva Lodge: Built in the 1920s and located in Crystal Bay, Cal-Neva Lodge originally served as the guesthouse for Robert P. Sherman’s estate.
• The Watson Cabin: Located at Above Commons Beach, the Watson Cabin was constructed in 1908 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
• The Gatekeeper’s Cabin: Located in Tahoe City, the Gatekeeper’s Cabin is a reconstructed cabin that houses a variety of historical artifacts, including Native American baskets and clothing.
• Vikingsholm Castle: Located in Emerald Bay State Park, Vikingsholm Castle was built as a summer home for Ben Holladay in 1863.
While these historic sites are favorite attractions for visitors, they are also among the many reasons why so many desire living in the region. Now only are there incredible Lake Tahoe Incline Village homes, but there is also rich history and incredible beauty so close by.
So whether you are one that will enjoy the natural beauty and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation, or if you are a history buff that is excited about the historical sites, you’ll be satisfied in Lake Tahoe.
For those that love nature and are outdoor enthusiasts, you’ll love Lake Tahoe and Incline Village. From skiing to boating, abundant shopping and dining, and fabulous historical sites, Lake Tahoe and Incline Village truly has it all!