On this episode of the Commercial Real Estate Podcast, hosts Adam Powadiuk and Aaron Cameron recall their talk with Amy Price, President at BentallGreenOak (BGO), to whom they spoke at the Canadian Apartment Investment Conference in September 2023 in Toronto.
Topics covered include:
- BGO’s global expansion and diversification strategies
- Buying and selling a hotel during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Compression and decompression in the real estate market
- How to overcome office space challenges
- The impact of geopolitical events on real estate
- What makes the Canadian investment landscape so attractive
More about our guest…
Amy oversees BGO’s U.S. and Canadian sectors and collaborates with the Capital Raising team. She is a key member of the Global Executive Team, the Management Committee, and the U.S. Investment Committee, and leads the company’s global equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives as the chair of the EDI Leadership Council.
Before joining in 2012, she was a managing director at Morgan Stanley, overseeing western U.S. real estate investments. Amy also serves on the Global Board of Directors for the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of AFIRE. Her philanthropic roles include board positions with the YMCA of San Francisco, the National Charity League with her daughter, and Service Corp with her son.
Subscribe, rate, and review on popular platforms to stay updated with the latest insights!